- Services and Maintenance
- About Us
EMC Symmetrix DMX Storage Systems
The Symmetrix DMX series is distinguished by its heightened features and specifications that are set to fulfill future needs without modification or with simple upgrades that are easy to implement.
EMC produces its DMX series as a foundation for future, forward-thinking storage solutions. The design of these storage products offers an innovative storage matrix architecture that outclasses standard bus and switch-based storage solutions by an exceptional margin. EMC intends this series to maximize storage capacity, speed and security against data loss while anticipating future storage needs.
EMC Symmetrix DMX Features:
- The Symmetrix DMX Direct Matrix Interconnect allows EMC storage products to have direct, simultaneous access to as many as 32 memory regions
- DMX series matrices optimize cost-efficiency and CPU overhead by providing for decentralized memory access.
- EMC fully integrates remote support in its systems by supporting direct communication between a product’s service processor and support professionals. The service processor even automatically contacts EMC’s support service under certain conditions.
- Certain components, such as the Communications Control Module and the Environmental Control Module are replaceable without impacting the operation of the DMX series product
- Flexible hardware designs make the DMX series ready to adapt to as yet unforeseen upgrade possibilities
EMC Symmetrix DMX Specifications:
- EMC’s Enginuity storage operating environment is optimized to support a variety of increasingly important applications, including remote and local replication, multi-fault recovery processes, dynamic reporting and point-in-time copying
- DMX series products achieve power supply redundancy using N+1 and 2(N+1) power systems
- DMX series products utilize methods such as proactive cache and disk scrubbing, self-diagnostic error checking and instruction monitoring for failure containment and recovery
- The direct matrix design of the DMX series products creates a system of dedicated component links that support an aggregate internal bandwidth up to 64 GB per second
Rockland IT Solutions supplies new and refurbished data storage hardware to small and large companies across the globe. All new hardware comes with the manufactures warranty. Rockland IT Solutions provides a one year warranty from the purchase date for all refurbished hardware. The warranty covers all replacement parts at no additional cost to you, we even ship it for free, next day delivery! All of our refurbished products are vigorously tested by certified vendor trained engineers before they ship.
Hardware SupportRockland IT Solutions also offers third party hardware support for all data storage, whether purchased through Rockland IT Solutions or another vendor. You as a business owner have the option to go directly to the manufacturer for your support needs or partner with Rockland IT Solutions. All of our support contracts are custom to your needs, there is no reason to pick a pre-established package with things you might not need but will end up paying for.
Some of our options for our packages include:
- 24×7 support
- Remote monitoring
- Onsite spares
- Next business day onsite support
- Support and consulting from certified EMC, Hitachi, Microsoft engineers
To see all of our options or request more information about Rockland IT Solutions Third Party Hardware Support call 781-982-9080 or click here.
Plus when you partner with Rockland IT Solutions you benefit from savings of up to 40% when compared to manufacture’s pricing.
At Rockland IT Solutions we pride ourselves in offering our customers the best products at the best prices and an exceptional customer experience. Our highly trained sales staff works with you every step of the way insuring that you get what you what’s best for you, not us.
We offer a broad lineup of products that include (but are not limited to) the following:
- EMC CLARiiON Storage Systems and Peripherals
- Brocade SAN Switches
- McData SAN Switches
- QLogic SAN Switches and Host Bus Adapters (HBA’s)
- Emulex Host Bus Adapters (HBA’s)
- Hewlett Packard and Compaq Storage Systems and Servers
- Dell Storage Systems and Servers
Plus when you partner with Rockland IT Solutions you get:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Over 65 years of industry experience
- Access to certified EMC, QLogic and Emulex technicians
- Superior Customer Service
- Lowest Prices
- Expert Advice from our highly trained sales staff
Rockland IT Solutions offers new and expertly refurbished network storage equipment that fits your business and your budget. Contact us for more information on new or used REPLACE.
Rockland IT Solutions, Inc. only collects e-mail addresses from individuals who specifically request return correspondence from us. We do not collect hidden information on individual users from the internet browser (other than standard web & log information). We do not send out unsolicited e-mail (SPAM) or sell e-mail addresses.