Infrastructure as a Service
Rockland IT provides infrastructure as a service (IaaS) in a way that many companies find both compelling and beneficial. What makes us different? Our IaaS offering can be customized to fit any environment .
Infrastructure as a Service Solutions
Don’t spend money on what you already have!
Our team will work with you to look at your existing hardware and software to see if any of it can be utilized in your IaaS Solution.
We do this by taking your owned assets and combine them with your service provided portions to construct an entire solution therefore saving you money by not having you pay for pieces that you already own! Our team will also work with you to assess the current state of your infrastructure during our six month reviews to determine if you have assets that can be added to reduce the service cost or if the provided pieces are aging to the point of needing to be replaced by a service provided piece of the infrastructure.
Some key features of IaaS Offering:
- Use your own hardware and/or software as part of the solution
- Any Server, Network, Storage, and Firewall hardware and software supplied by you or by Rockland can be utilized with full support by our team
- VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, Linux, or Unix operating systems as well as most major applications such as Exchange, SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Progress, Great Plains and others
- Maintenance can be provided for the entire infrastructure
- Engineering expertise to assist with the design of your solution
- Private, Public or Hybrid Cloud infrastructures
- Automated monitoring and ticket creation to ensure proper notifications of any issues
- Intrusion detection to prevent unauthorized access to systems
- 24x7x365 monitoring and support at our data centers by certified engineers
- One customized solution, one bill, one number to call
- 290,000 square ft of storage, data center, and testing facilities
- 100,000 skus of EMC, Dell, Hitachi, Brocade, Data Domain, NetApp, Emulex, Isilon, QLogic and more.
- In-house Engineering Expertise to address all of your business needs
- Maintenance and Support packages that can save you over 60% of the OEM cost